Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where can you get spray tan by machine?

• 17-06-2009 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi all,

theres a few of us looking to get a professional spray tan done for a wedding thats coming up, thing is, some of the girls dont want it done by a beautician. They dont want ANYONE seeing their bits and pieces.

Is there anywhere in Cork that you can get a spray tan done in a booth (a la Ross from Friends)? Also, any feedback on it?

No good suggesting that we do eachother, they dont even want the mirror seeing them with no clothes on!!!

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

The tanning shop in Blackpool (next to Seamus Reilly's garage) used to do it, I'm not sure if they still do!! I remember a few friends getting it done a few years ago and to be honest the results were horrible!! It turned out very streaky on all my friends!! They show you different positions that you have to stand in once u get into the boot and it must be a case of not getting into the right position at the right time before the machine sprays the tan at you!!!

Beauticians are used to seeing people's bits!! You can leave a knickers on and just go topless, or if your really self consious then wear a strapless bra!! Spray tan turns out so much nicer when someone does the spraying by hand!!! I can recommend 'The Beauty Corner' on Barrack street, I went there before twice and both times it turned out really well!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yep, those tanning booths are awful. Those girls will either have to be seen in their undies or be streaky! Could they not even out tan on themselves? There are some quite good ones available ones, very simple to use.

Advertisement