Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell "Customer care"

Options
  • 17-06-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have a couple of dell computers (small company). A couple of laptop chargers have gone on the blink this week when they were just out of warranty. The XPS chargers appear to be notoriously defective but hangaround long enough to last the 1 year warranty.

- I've just got off the phone after a 1 hour call with Dell and cant get over just how useless they are.

I was patched through to approx 8 different people all of whom requested a service tag number and proceeded to pass me on to someone else despite my pleading not to put me through to another drone. Just to tell me to go and buy a charger off them, but I cant bear the though of having to ring them back again. They seriously need to move the call centre back to limerick. I was on the phone for 40 minutes last week just trying to get another charger replaced, its turning my hair grey.

They are absolute rubbish of the highest order, we bought a computer last year which had a very noisy fan and their tech support asked us to hold the phone up to it and proceeded to tell us that it was fine based on their engineer listening to it over the phone. Along with their duffing up of orders, sending out things with 2 pin plugs its enough to drive a man to kill..:mad:

I need to send a ****ty letter to their customer care, anyone know how to put the boot in there most effectively?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement