Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Sims 3 Poll

Options
  • 17-06-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Know there is a thread on this game already but I wanted to see if the new release was worth it.

Thanks for voting!!

The Sims 3 9 votes

F**king Brilliant
    0%
    It's OK
    55%
    humanjiBranoicSierra OscarGothPunkFreeFallin94 5 votes
    Nothing different from Sims/Sims 2
    33%
    mhairesaUndeadRolli 3 votes
    Poor, not worth the money.
    0%
    It's beyond sh1te.
    11%
    Kiith 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I dun't see a poll :O

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I dun't see a poll :O

Yeah, it's up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Don't think a poll was the greatest way to do it. As it stands the vote is that it is beyond sh*te...but yet I have seen no reasoning as to why this is. Many people are not a fan of The Sims - it would be like polling what Big Brother is like. Many people wouldn't watch a new series but would still vote...

Impressions from the mass scale thread seems to be that it is good but there are certain unliked features - time is slower (but still takes ages to do stuff) and there are crashing bugs. Also, make sure you have good specs.

🤪

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

It's OK
    Compared to The Sims 2, I think its the right step forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's OK
    I love it. There's a few things that I don't like, but I've yet to play a game that I love every aspect of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

As long as there are more varied ways to harass, torture and maim my creations, I'm all for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's beyond sh1te.
    I voted for Poor, as i just dont like the game. Never have liked it, and i cant see me ever liking it. And yes i have played it for a while, its just not for me.

Advertisement