Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in New York

Options
  • 17-06-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I'm in New York on holidays at the moment and want to get some small tattoos done - I have a small cherry blossum and some stars on my back and want to add some more blossums - it wouldnt be a major job, not a full back piece or anything!!
    I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for parlours over here?
    I searched the forum and saw Adorned and Dare Devil mentioned last year, would there be anywhere else that would be a good place for what I want?
    Also, coulld anyone give a rough estimate of the current costs per hour?
    Thanks guys! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It's highly unlikely you'll get in at either of these shops unless they have someone there to do walk-ins or an apprentice who's coming to the end of an apprenticeship. In the states good artists are normally booked up for months in advance it isn't like here where you can walk in and get tattooed the same day. You will probably be able to find a street shop that might be able to fit you in but in terms of quality it will be a world of difference to Daredevil or Saved. Also I know Amanda in Daredevil charges $300 an hour so that's probably what you should expect in terms of price there.

Advertisement