Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone find Raheen/Dooradoyle starting to get scummy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

mcowhey wrote: »
    ok mr worst nightmare why are the guards completely ****in useless

did you not see the post above yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Stab i doubt you are the real deal lol,im sure underneath your gangster wannabe image your a decent fella and not an oppressed wigger!
    That sucks about the rubbish where you live?What the story with this family just complete chavs?is there cctv around there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 E.L

baza1976 wrote: »
    why are you always downing Limerick City......you have very little good to say about Limerick.

Even the lads that come on here from Dublin and Cork give it more praise than you...

Everytime I read a post or a thread started with your name on it, well it is all negative... .
    Have you any pride about your City??
    If I didn't know Limerick as well as I do and was relying on your opinion I'd think the whole place is a shi###le.......
    I 100% agree with you.
    I thought I was being too sensitive but it it seems someone agrees with me.
    Im sick of coming on here and seeing another Irish vamp post about something negative in limerick...change the record already!:P

Stab i doubt you are the real deal lol,im sure underneath your gangster wannabe image your a decent fella and not an oppressed wigger!
    That sucks about the rubbish where you live?What the story with this family just complete chavs?is there cctv around there?

No CCTV at all - yer wan the mother is some knack though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

think ive seen the mother in passing alright. wouldnt take that much notice before.. how long are they actually there? one of the lads has it from a good source the family is from o'malley. id say her next doors are going crazy!

Had a look today when passing the contents are:

millions of empty coke cans
    take away wrappers
    dirty nappies
    broken objects (including glass and the like)
    and other rubbish

• Advertisement

Stab*City wrote: »
    I dont ring the guards because they are useless. Better than what? your not making sense. How could you be better than that if you dont ring them.

Ill put it like this to ya im the kind of person who before i saw the light and changed my ways, i was your total fu**in nightmare buddy.

Stab City how you mean you were a total f**king nightmare?did you act like a scumbag?

Where are these scum living stab?sorry to hear you have to put up with these sub class people

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last constructive post on this thread was 2 days ago, I think its run its course.

Edit: Reopened.

This thread was closed because:

(a) it turned into yet another Limerick-bashing thread (nothing wrong about that on its own), but....
    (b) The thread was turning into a car crash. Not just my opinion either - some reported posts (about your posts in particular, irishvamp90) drew my attention to the thread.
    (c) That picture of Cher was disturbing.

I reopened a different thread last week after people complained that it was closed, and it was closed again 24 hours later. Want to go again? Fair enough.... I hope I'm not saying "I told you so" in 24 hours....

Tone down the lets-hunt-them-all-down-with-pitchforks mentality, and we'll see how it goes.
    Last chance.... keep it civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

back in business..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Now where did I leave my pitchfork? :D

• Advertisement

Rubbish is still there, saw a dog rooting through it this morning! She had the kids up and out at 8am too!

Its getting a load of glances from passing pedestrians and motorists!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Rubbish is still there, saw a dog rooting through it this morning! She had the kids up and out at 8am too!

Its getting a load of glances from passing pedestrians and motorists!

Was out that way this morning and there was rubbish strewn everywhere just after the roundabout heading up the hill .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Anyone living in that area think about taking video footage/photos of
    them in the act of littering ? Maybe do a name and shame.

~B

it was all cleared up and then a day later there was more rubbish strewn even further from that spot up to the entrances of the first estate on Mulcair road.

Its a disgrace when you are bringing visitors into your local area when they see this type of disregard for the area

Advertisement