Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap flights to canada

Options
  • 17-06-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Got visa.. flying in early september.. wondering where the best deals are available.

also wondering if i need to book a return flight aswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

airtransat are pretty cheap, 400 return at the moment but i doubt usit would let you go with them! I booked one way for 270 but i dont intend to come home. I think with the working visa you need a return flight booked but i doubt theyre that strict! Maybe someone who came over on the visa can confirm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Immigration need to see that you intend leaving the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 newbie7

Mac123 - One way ticket should be grand. I entered on a one way ticket with a work visa and had no probs through immirgration.

Worse come to worse, just tell them u have a credit card or sufficient funds in the banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

newbie7 wrote: »
    Mac123 - One way ticket should be grand. I entered on a one way ticket with a work visa and had no probs through immirgration.

Worse come to worse, just tell them u have a credit card or sufficient funds in the banks.

yeah i know, im a resident though so i wasnt really hassled at all coming in.

Advertisement