Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Political Compass

• 17-06-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭

This question has been posted on the Christian, Atheistic/Agnostic and Buddism forums. I thought Muslims might like a crack of the whip.
    Hi everyone, out of curiosity I posted a thread in the politics forum with this same post but I would like to get a Christian and Atheistic/Agnostic viewpoint too and see if a religious/non-religious view translates towards someones political views.

Here is my post:

Go toThe Political Compass Website and clcik 'Take the Test' when you have completed the quiz save the picture of your graph and upload to a website such as www.imageshack.us and post your result here.

Here's mine:

pcgraphpngphpm.png

For those of you who are confused, the further towards the bottom of the chart the red dot goes the more socially liberal you are and the further upwards it goes the more socially conservative you are.
    The further left it goes the more anti-business you are, and the further right it goes the more pro-business you are.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

This thing is always posted on Message boards every few months, I really should just save my results so that I don't have to do the bloody thing each time. Oh well here goes again:

Your political compass
    Economic Left/Right: -7.12
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

**EDIT Adding Image**
    pcgraphpngphpe.png
    **END EDIT**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Zaynzma

mine was in the bottom left square too (slightly higher than Wes's).

Advertisement