Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EKS Otus

Options
  • 17-06-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Thinkin of spending some bucks, anyone used one of these - any feedback would be great and much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

subnation wrote: »
    Thinkin of spending some bucks, anyone used one of these - any feedback would be great and much appreciated.

Think I've seen it in a few Mags alright.

Never came across one of them yet.. or anyone who has one. Looks like a serious Bang/Buck for a Controller.

Looks great though. Have you ever had a go on one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 subnation

I haven’t actually. Think I’ll just have to take the plunge!

I haven’t actually. Think I’ll just have to take the plunge!

Recession? What ****ing Recession!! :D

..Take a look at their YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EKSOffice

& this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeBMjtNz19Q&NR=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 subnation

Now you've said it !Time to put the Session back in Recession!

Cheers man – I’ve looked at everything that’s possibly out there on this gear n’ I’ve convinced myself. It’s ticking all the boxes for me at the mo. Sound for the feedback tho. :)

Now you've said it !Time to put the Session back in Recession!

Cheers man – I’ve looked at everything that’s possibly out there on this gear n’ I’ve convinced myself. It’s ticking all the boxes for me at the mo. Sound for the feedback tho. :)

Best of luck Man.. Its ****ing fantastic!

• Advertisement
Advertisement