Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kirsh

Options
  • 17-06-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get kirsh in the Carlow, Kildare, Laois area? Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

off licence part of tesco or good off licence

(should be Bols brand)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Hi I've seen Aldi or Lidl have it in before - I have found it very difficult to get hold of, my last bottle was brought back from Malta I think? from holidays anyway!
    If you find some let us know where, because I'm nearly out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gingerbreaddan

I'd had difficulty getting some liquers i'd been looking for before so I bought some online. Not sure if i'm allowed plug any particular site's here so I won't. But the one i used had a great range and the prices weren't bad even with delivery factored in (If you're buying a few bottles, and no i'm not an alco they also did syrups for coffee :)). The downside was they were couriered over so you have to be sure someone will be at home to collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭heathcliff

I have being going to Asda to do my shopping lately and just went on their site and they have the Bols brand cherry flavoured one, its priced around £8 mark so if this is much cheaper than what I would pay for it down here I will be getting it up there...

Advertisement