Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this the full lisbon treaty pdf?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Where did you get the attached pdf?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

All EU treaties can be found here.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/en/treaties/index.htm

I recommend concentrating on the Consolidated versions of the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (the first one on the page) as it is the most legible and contains all the changes Lisbon will make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

this looks like it has some pages missing

but i downloaded from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2007:306:SOM:EN:HTML

and combined all the pdfs

just trying to ensure it contains everything
    thanks

attachment

ie - why does it skip from 10 to 43? same on the website

None of the pages are missing, they just have a funny way of giving the first page of some sections their own page, and then giving the full section (including the first page) after it. The second page "10" in that link contains pages 10-42.

But like sink says, the consolidated version really is the one to work from. Also, here's a handy document giving a summary of each article change in both the TEC and TEU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

alri thanks

its just me i like having large files in one pdf when they are all of the same topic

that should really be the way of that site

there should be a link to download a file of all the pages in order in a single package

Where did you get the attached pdf?

made it from merging all the pdfs from the europarl website

i need things to be in one file and in order - im very picky when it comes to pdfs or reading on my laptop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

alri thanks

its just me i like having large files in one pdf when they are all of the same topic

that should really be the way of that site

there should be a link to download a file of all the pages in order in a single package

They do have one hidden away here. I agree they really should have the full copy on the main page though.

okay thanks all

is there a consolidated lisbon treaty as in the text of that treaty - not how it ammends the other treaties?

Advertisement