Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Round the World Trip - Advice Needed

• 17-06-2009 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Thinking of doing this in November....

Anyone who has done this before help me out with choosing a great route?!

And any other bits & bobs of useful information!

Thanks!

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cruisy

Hey, have gone around twice in opposite directions and I'm dying to do it again! Best for me was Boston/Mexico/California/Fiji (several weeks sailing)/NZ (8 months)/Oz/Thailand/Home. Mexico was brilliant and cheap to go to on my round the world... If you like sailing it's so easy to get on boats in Fiji or NZ and hook up with really fun people and just hang out and drink rum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

Im travelling Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia, Peru, Chile, NZ, Oz, Singapore, Malayasia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam in that order. Im Currently in NZ.South America is amazing and I cannot reccomened it any more. Its cheap but not super cheap. Check out www.travelblog.org for other peoples views on what they saw. There is so muh to see. I already have a list of places I want to go to when Im finished this trip. Enjoy what ever you pick.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cruisy

Darrenh, am so jealous. NZ is the best country in the world, I had an unforgettable 8 months there, queen charlotte track fabulous, Tongariro all the walks in the south island, and sailing in Golden Bay all around D'Urville, get on a boat if you get a chance - a great way to see the east coast

Advertisement