Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bronze to season ticket offer

Options
  • 17-06-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi lads.

had a bronze membership for the last two years, got an email tonight offering me the chance to upgrade to a season ticket, anyone else get this offer? im smashed at the moment so i dont tink ill be able to take it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 limerickyidd

mushykeogh wrote: »
    hi lads.

im smashed at the moment so i dont tink ill be able to take it.

You sure it was from THFC ???? Stick with the Bulmres you might get an upgrade to the subs bench:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

You sure it was from THFC ???? Stick with the Bulmres you might get an upgrade to the subs bench:D

Yes it was from thfc, rang today, i meant smashed as in no money!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I know a few people who've been offered and accepted STs off the waiting list.

Where did they offer you mushy? Would help if there was Park Lane Lower seats going as they're the cheapest (can only get Paxton Lower if you buy a child's ST as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Where did they offer you mushy? Would help if there was Park Lane Lower seats going as they're the cheapest (can only get Paxton Lower if you buy a child's ST as well)
    I got offered a lot of different options, west upper/ lower, east upper/lower,north upper/lower, and restricted view east upper and lower, obviously the restricted view were the cheapest at £635, west upper ranged from £1030 to £1600.
    Could have taken it last year but baby on the way and starting a masters in september so trips to the lane will be limited!

Advertisement