Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outdoor advertising rates these days?

Options
  • 18-06-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭

How are outdoor advertising rates these days? Should I expect to pay a bit less than ratecard, or will it be a lot less than ratecard? I am talking about targeting specific areas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭duncanb

half the rate card

(im serious)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I'm serious too! Do you think that's the most or the least?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

I'm serious too! Do you think that's the most or the least?

I advertised a strongman competition I was running on the side of some buses last november and gave the company some gym equipment in return! It costs them nothing so if I was going to do it again I would pick a figure I was happy on spending and just say it to them upfront and ask them to give you as much as they can for that figure, chances are they will give you 3 or even 4 times what the rate card would buy. If they have nothing booked it costs them nothing anyway, I know some of my ads were up atleast twice as long as they were supposed to be up, probably because there was nothing else booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aldismiller123

One should overlook rates if really going for serious investment for the purpose of advertising. Investement done on marketing should always be done wisely because it is only thing which will create awareness about the company's profile.

Advertisement