Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New rifle

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

It's pretty straightforward, if a little fiddly for a sausage fingered oaf like meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

mac80 wrote: »
    Good set of videos, shows off the accuracy of the rifle and your shooting very well,

I'm thinking of getting the CZ silhouette model ( Black ) that has a laminate stock, not sure yet, will hopefully get a chance to go into town today.

Mac

Not me shooting, but that cz is a pretty fine looking rifle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Good stuff thanks,

Is it hard to fit these kits?

Mac

No ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Nice one Clive ;)

Do they ship here?

That trigger shoe looks nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Nice one Clive ;)

Do they ship here?

That trigger shoe looks nice

Yes @$35 to Ireland and they do all the different CZ 427 calibres.
    With or without the trigger shoe "enhancer".

19001-2T.jpg

https://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=19001

https://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=19002

https://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=19003

https://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=19004

And you can also get the 427 and 527 Picatinny Base rails for the CZ's.

19018-1.jpg19007-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

Well I got my rifle today fitted with a 9-13" Rockmount bipod and a 4-16X X 50mm scope

The moderator is coming tomorrow.

The weather today was sh1t for shooting, it was bucketing it down all day but i braved the weather to zero the scope on a few paper targets.
    A local farmer came up to see what all the racket was and to inform me that he now owns the land but he was dead on and gave me permission to shoot on his other land also, which is great land for rabbits and foxes and very open.

I'm very impressed with the accuracy of this rifle, its easy to shoot but the trigger is a bit stiff and off putting at times. I will be upgrading the trigger.
    I ended up taking shelter from the rain in a ditch and ended up getting my first kill, a crow at about 70 meters :)

I'll take a few pics of my setup in a while, its a CZ 452 american, Black stock and barrel.

Mac

Well ware Mac and happy shooting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

i just ordered cz 452 adjustable sear for 22lr (no shoe kit) cost 52.87 eur all in, hope it does the job. thanks clivej :D:D:D

Dear Valued Customer
    Do to USA federal export regulations we are not able to ship trigger control parts or barrels out of the US. We will be issuing a refund shortly. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, Bob
    Rimfire Technologies Executive Sales Manager
    www.RimfireTechnologies.com ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that was that:mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

I just ordered the yodave trigger upgrade from Ebay via Austrailia

Mac

thanks mac will have a look :cool:

Well I got my rifle today fitted with a 9-13" Rockmount bipod and a 4-16X X 50mm scope

The moderator is coming tomorrow.

The weather today was sh1t for shooting, it was bucketing it down all day but i braved the weather to zero the scope on a few paper targets.
    A local farmer came up to see what all the racket was and to inform me that he now owns the land but he was dead on and gave me permission to shoot on his other land also, which is great land for rabbits and foxes and very open.

I'm very impressed with the accuracy of this rifle, its easy to shoot but the trigger is a bit stiff and off putting at times. I will be upgrading the trigger.
    I ended up taking shelter from the rain in a ditch and ended up getting my first kill, a crow at about 70 meters :)

I'll take a few pics of my setup in a while, its a CZ 452 american, Black stock and barrel.

Mac

I'd say the farmer thought there was some kinda wargame goin on! That little round makes a hell of a boom without yer mod on.

Trigger upgrade is essential alright.
    What type ammo you putting through it? And how much you paying if you don't mind? Guy round my way wants 20 yos for a box of Federal - I don't think so.

I'd imagine your crow at 70 meters was turned inside out! :D

Using Federal VSHOK 17g at €12.5 a box (50). Havnt tried anything else yet but will order a few boxes of other ammo to test.

The bird was dead alright ;) but not with the damage I was expecting, Hit him in the chest face on, will be out again today and have a few more shots.

Mac

12.50 - robbing youknowhats round here. Well good luck with it. Almost feel sorry for the crows. Magpies, now thats a different story...

Out again today and looks like my enthusiam got the better of me. I slipped while climbing over a gate and sprained my ankle badly.
    I dont thnk anythings broken but am sofa bound for the next few days....Ice pack and pain killers at the ready.

Ah well it could be worse, at least I protected my new rifle from a bad fall ;)

On the up side I found an active fox den about 200 yards from the local gun club Pheasent rearing pen.

Mac

Advertisement