Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC1: Occupation - thoughts?

• 18-06-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Anyone else been watching this?

I'm finding it pretty good. Some of it seems to be going along with factual elements of what I believe happened.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I find I am avoiding dramas that may be too serious. I should look at it. It looks well made but I just can't bring myself to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭D-Boy

Thought it was fantastic BBC can really make decent dramas pity its over.
    James Nesbitt is DA man!

Will it be repeated?
    Thought it was fantastic BBC can really make decent dramas pity its over.

It is a pity they don't axe EastEnders and Casualty for such programming. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I think its very good. Loosing your illigetimate love and your son in an hour...sickner!

I think its very good. Loosing your illigetimate love and your son in an hour...sickner!

EastEnders ? Haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

The Beeb at its best I thought. The last episode was pretty harsh on Jimmy Nesbitt's character all right.

He got the mickey taken out of him big time on Never Mind The Buzzcocks earlier this week too, all taken in good humour, mind.

Advertisement