Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi guys i can ye help me with info

• 18-06-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi guys do anybody know about this nice old house on the road to the six cross roads from the end of ballybeg is it for rent or sale it looks so run down but i say in its day it stood there proud with no house besde it its still on its own somebody must own it

i would like to find out as much info about it as possible

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

See here; http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055473469

Mod Note: I have deleted your post in Waterford County as it was the exact same as this. Please be aware that it is against Boards.ie site rules to post the same message across more then one forum. Please pick just one suitable location in future. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Sully wrote: »
    See here; http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055473469

Mod Note: I have deleted your post in Waterford County as it was the exact same as this. Please be aware that it is against Boards.ie site rules to post the same message across more then one forum. Please pick just one suitable location in future. Thanks. :)

Sully I don't mean to be offensive but why are you so pedantic about things like this? I haven't seen it in any other moderators. Its not like the guy caused any harm. Theres room for being human as a moderator rather than robotically applying every single rule and sub-rule of boards.ie.

Advertisement