Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star ocean:the last hope

• 18-06-2009 12:35am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody get it?any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,788 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

From what I heard it's got an excellent battle system and tripe storyline full of fetch quests. Most people on hardcore gaming 101 think it's very meh, even the guy who is a massive Tri-ace fan, but there's a few here that like it. It will be obsolete in the next few days due to Tales of Vesperia coming out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jomz27

I have this game and i would say best rpg game out so far... well that's my oppinion... :D btw graphics are amazing, the battle system is fantastic im tellin you mate you'll never get bored of it the boss and character model are pretty good too if you want hours and hours of gameplay this is for you infact i can't wait to finish prototype so that i can get back to this game and play it again... :D

jomz27.png

this game is worth it especially if theres a character like this... :D big boobies... :D:D:D

star-ocean-the-last-hope-20090113045143171_640w.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jakemarcus27

i bought this game today at first i thought it was meh! but im so addicted to it right now the battle system are excellent and it has too much badass power and like what the comment ^^^^ +1 for Myuria's big boobs lol :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the battle system turned based?

Is the battle system turned based?

no it's not turned based you can move your character around you can use different characters aswell during the battle don't miss it dude im tellin yea ps3 fanboys are drooling over to this game...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its the same system as the others then.well I have star ocean the second story for the ps1 great game,I got the next star ocean then that was released on the ps2 did'nt like it all that much,I mite give this a shot though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jakemarcus27

Its the same system as the others then.well I have star ocean the second story for the ps1 great game,I got the next star ocean then that was released on the ps2 did'nt like it all that much,I mite give this a shot though.

yea it's abit disame but they add some cool stuff like blindside which is very cool anyway mate just give me a shout if you like the game or you can just add me up if you want to (xbl:
    jakeboc26

they added the blindside move which is very badass... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Its €30 in Hmv on Grafton Street if anyone is considering picking it up

• Advertisement
Advertisement