Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU bar

Options
  • 18-06-2009 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Is there one??...n if so where is it?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

There isnt one, there is a few pubs close by though that will cater for all your drinking needs. I think they let you drink in the recreation room in the basement. Well they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kyles09

When i was there 05-08 it was a "no drinking campus" which covered the accommodation and the SU etc. wasnt really paid any heed tho. manys a session was had in the SU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 raptor twin

Aherm eah.....thats right no drinking there at all :p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

i dont think they let u drink in the su now cause some people like left it in a mess or broke something...yano the usual!
    was at a few sessions in the accomadation last year,good craic.
    the security seem strict but there actually quite sound once u dont go overboard etc

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Bolt82

jessie11 wrote: »
    i dont think they let u drink in the su now cause some people like left it in a mess or broke something...yano the usual!
    was at a few sessions in the accomadation last year,good craic.
    the security seem strict but there actually quite sound once u dont go overboard etc

Yeah i lived on campus and had many parties and went to many and never once did security come up! As you said once its not overboard they leave you to enjoy life there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement