Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8G Sat nav options?

• 18-06-2009 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got an N95 8G and want to find out more about getting Sat Nav set up on my phone?
    Like is it easy to do? How much does it cost? And does it work well on the n95?
    Also, I want European mapping as I have a trip to the europe later this summer.

Can anyone guide me please.
    Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
    NIF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

Hi,

I got an N95 8G and want to find out more about getting Sat Nav set up on my phone?
    Like is it easy to do? How much does it cost? And does it work well on the n95?
    Also, I want European mapping as I have a trip to the europe later this summer.

Can anyone guide me please.
    Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
    NIF

First you need to download Nokia Map loader on your pc.
    Then make sure you have the latest Nokia maps app on your mobile, you can find that from nokia maps site or go to www.smart2go.com.

Then connect your Mobile to Pc using Data storage , and then open map loader and choose from the country and select it, then download it. once you have downlaoded the maps then go to Voice and install voice in your prefered language.

now disconnect phone and go to your mobile Nokia Maps and you should see the map there, if you bought a new ph then you should have 3 month free UK/Ireland navigation.
    any prob give a shout.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I got the Garmin mobile maps loaded onto my n95 8 gig and it works fine and doesnt need to have the maps downloaded each time.

Advertisement