Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pumpkin pie?

Options
  • 18-06-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever had pumpkin pie- it's the ****. Anyway has anyone ever seen it about in the shops? id love to be able to get it here in Ireland. Sureley there's somewhere but iv never seen it.

Comments

ULstudent wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had pumpkin pie- it's the ****. Anyway has anyone ever seen it about in the shops? id love to be able to get it here in Ireland. Sureley there's somewhere but iv never seen it.

It is the ****.
    I have seen pumpkin for the filling in cans in the american section in Fallon and Byrne.

Here is a recipe using fresh pumpkin, it is not difficult.

http://southernfood.about.com/od/pumpkinpies/r/bl21016d.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Not much help at the moment but I was in The Butlers Pantry (in Donnybrook in Dublin) round Thanksgiving last year buying some of their amazing nut and chocolate flapjacks and the lovely lady (she really is lovely) behind the counter was telling me that they make up pumpkin pies every year for Americans for Thanksgiving. So if you can wait 5 months you might be sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

I tried it only once. And I did not like it at all :(
    Probably you have to wait a little till Halloween and get yourself some pumpkins. It should be easy to cook.

Advertisement