Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice burger no more...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

The scariest thing there is that I didn't know that there was meat in them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

There's still Green Isle (vegetarian spice burgers) and probably other spice burgers still being made. Sad for the company but not the end of the spice burger! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Absolutely love Spice Burgers

I didn't know it was actually an Irish invention/creation.

Sad that the company has gone into receivership.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I used to think that they were vegetarian too!

wonder why they never took off outside ireland....

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

My two brothers living in England always take a few packets back with them after coming home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

This is bad news :(

What next ? Club ? Tayto ?

I liked my Irish spice burgers :(
    I don't want American or Chinese ones now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

SW81 wrote: »
    There's still Green Isle (vegetarian spice burgers) and probably other spice burgers still being made. Sad for the company but not the end of the spice burger! :)
    Are the green isle ones anything like the real original ones? spices and spice in the name does not make it a real spiceburger. They have an incredibly distinct smell, I was trying to find out what it was in the recipes forum ages ago and bumped it when they went bust, still no wiser.
    Alan Rouge wrote: »
    This is bad news :(

What next ? Club ? Tayto ?
    This was said when the news hit, and stuff like "what next the batter burger", batter burgers are not a branded product. There are plenty of other crisps similar enough to tayto, finches orange is quite similar to club orange, but I have NEVER had anything that tasted or smelled even remotely like a walshes spiceburger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I'm worried for the Tayto and Club. I don't think they're exported . Shame Club doesn't do as well here as Irn Bru does in Scotland. Or does it ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

rubadub wrote: »
    finches orange is quite similar to club orange, quote]

ehh.. I don't frickin think so!!!!!!:eek: club is unique man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement