Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

discounts online

• 18-06-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

found this website looks like we could get a few good bargains ;)emailed the guy in charge apparently its only a few weeks old. Im thinking yourlocal.ie with discounts. me likey:D

link is www.discountsonline.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

You emailled yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

shill.jpg
    It does smell of the shill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To be honest, the OP hasn't mentioned the website in any of his / her previous posts.

He / she has also posted twice about missingpersons.ie - should we assume he / she's a shill for that?

Unless there's something I'm missing, I'm not going to simply delete every thread from a user (with less than 50 posts) who posts about a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

That's fair enough, had a quick browse through the site itself, fairly basic but as stated it is new. Not many bargains there at the moment tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭ronano

could be good in time though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 louicious09

haha i am a shill for missingpersons.ie personal reasons though:( but definitely not this website found the website on that gumtree and really were not being offered many sites like this we might as well push the ones we are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

cant' be any worse than the usual crap thats posted in Bargain Alerts these days

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

When did people get so paranoid about things?

You would swear the op was at your door looking to sell you timeshare...

Thanks for taking the time to post the link op & I only wish more people would bother there holes to use this forum more often & we might actually get some good deals for a change!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

cant' be any worse than the usual crap thats posted in Bargain Alerts these days
    So stop the viewing the forum.. simple as that!

The majority of people appreciate this forum..

I do just wish everyone's contributions were as worthwhile as this!
    Pepsi Max 2 for 1 @ Tescos

And then further down:
    this was a bit of a joke thread but whatever...
    You're clearly setting the precedent with worthwhile Bargain Alerts so, Fighting Irish!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

When did people get so paranoid about things?

You would swear the op was at your door looking to sell you timeshare...

Thanks for taking the time to post the link op & I only wish more people would bother there holes to use this forum more often & we might actually get some good deals for a change!

Sing it with me.
    "Just because you're paranoid ... "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 louicious09

mathie wrote: »
    Sing it with me.
    "Just because you're paranoid ... "

chill just trying to get a few discounts without having to worry about loyalty cards or piggy points oink oink :p

Advertisement