Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I save myself if I can't to write??

Options
  • 18-06-2009 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

I just went to answer and make reaction, but I can't to do. I followed the link what gave my the moderator and there I have only: "Saggitarius, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..."

Rgrds,
    Saggi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Only the moderators of that forum and the thread starter have the permission to respond to threads in Adverts helpdesk.

If you wish to have your input, I would advise contacting one of the Adverts moderators to state your position on the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Saggitarius, I have been talking with the Amods and given the permissions on the adverts helpdesk - exactly like here, it would be best that you post up a new thread there and they can merge that then into the thread for you to give your input.

Advertisement