Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers at UL?

• 18-06-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

hi there,
    Will be starting at UL in September. I drive a motorbike and am wondering are there lockers in UL? I know probably sounds a silly question but i have leather gear and would like to change before classes etc..If so, how much are they?
    any info, would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Hi Xinchao!

Firstly, welcome to UL, it'll be nice to meet you :)

Secondly, I know that there are lockers in the new KBS building. A friend of mine got one last year. Tbh, I dont even think it cost him anything other than the price of a lock! He just bought a lock, and put it on one of the lockers and has been using it all year. I'd assume that its the same for everyone. I also think that there are lockers in other areas of the campus, but I cant think of exactly where they are right now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote: »
    I also think that there are lockers in other areas of the campus, but I cant think of exactly where they are right now.

Theres loads in the main building if I recall correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kays

Welcome to life at UL, hope you enjoy it. I had a locker in the KBS last year. It cost €3 to rent for the year. All you have to do is put a lock on it go to admin office pay the €3 and tell them the number of the locker. I think it was around week 3 before they let you rent them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I've a feeling they'll be checking lockers this year....I've had a lock on mine for 4 years, and probably used it 50 times in that whole time...if even.

€3 isn't a lot.

Advertisement