Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spice burgers

Options
  • 18-06-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

was reading the thread about the demise of the spice burger. can these be bought anywhere in galway? frozen or other wise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

Try Vinnie's across from the Roisin Dubh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

Marcos on the tuam rd. beside ulster bank they do it and they r lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

nrb wrote: »
    was reading the thread about the demise of the spice burger. can these be bought anywhere in galway? frozen or other wise?

Most Dunnes Stores stock them, Tesco used to before the "upgrade" not sure about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its the Walsh Family Foods place thats about to go into receivership. That did luverly food. They used to have them in Tesco, few spice burgers after the pub, NICE!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

As I walked past Vinnie's last night I checked and they have them on the menu.

Unfortunately I was sober at the time so I didn't partake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Didnt even know there was such a thing, might try her out sometime.

Advertisement