Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your headphones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

LOL, me too, the exact same model too! Thought I was the only one using Sony's these days...nice to know im not alone :D

Personally I find them terrific, no complaints at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

acman wrote: »
    LOL, me too, the exact same model too! Thought I was the only one using Sony's these days...nice to know im not alone :D

Personally I find them terrific, no complaints at all.

Yea i think i could go on about how much i love these all day lol, maybe i should marry them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

Sennheiser HD25s... The absolute business

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

djdeclan wrote: »

Yes ive heard so many good things about these too! might get a pair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Allen & Heath XD-53 only got them a week ago had the sony mdr v700 dj major differnce in sound quailty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Same, but I'm not all that convinced...
    Cable is too short (and £50 for a replacement coiled one is not a viable option!), the leathery covers on the cans wear too easy, and authentic replacements also cost a packet... I kind of prefer closed cups as well, so wish I'd had a chance to try before buying.

They sound like angels making sex wee in your ears though, so all is forgiven! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭EvolutionNights

Technics RP-DJ 1200s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Sennheiser HD-280PRO's, the business for me, for 5 years now (4 pairs, not that one pair!)

Seanie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Have mine for more than five years havent needed to replace anything on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Colm OK

Sennheiser HD25 SP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I use a pair of Sennheiser eh2200's - I bought them many many years ago but never really wanted to replace them as I really like them. They are more for studio/classical than DJing but I find them a lot more comfortable than most others and the sound quality is great. The Sennheiser HD25's are a fantastic set of headphones, but I find them strange sometimes, maybe they just take a bit of getting used to

Advertisement