Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy alcoholic punch

Options
  • 18-06-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone got an easy (but delicious) punch recipe for a party? All the ones online have stuff like gelatin and sugar syrup and stuff that would be hard to find.

I tried just making a random concoction before out of whatever I had around but it ended up undrinkable!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

This is really nice.

A bottle of white port,
    A bottle of Prosecco/Cava/Champagne
    A litre of apple juice.

Freeze some chunks of fruit of your choice (melon is good) and use as ice cubes in the glasses.

Yummmmm!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What about Sangria?

Bottle of Red Wine, some Brandy and some Gin topped off with something like 7Up or Sprite and some juice like Orange or Pineapple.

Stick in a few fresh strawberries and orange slices, whack in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

I made something like that before, and it was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 barmar

Like the sound of the white port/bubbly mix. Cant wait to try it out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

barmar wrote: »
    Like the sound of the white port/bubbly mix. Cant wait to try it out!!!

Do. It's very good.
    I had white port and apple juice in Portuguese restaurant and came up with the idea of adding bubbly to it.

Advertisement