Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Global warming theories are a joke

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Foghorn leghorn? Is that you?

I say I say don't blow my cover boy!

Aa far as im concerned we won't be able to tell if we have impacted the earth's climate/atmosphere for at least a few thousand more years.

Oh well that's ok then. Stand aside scientists, some guy on the internet says he's decided there isn't a problem.
    Not only that but sure who cares if there is, as we'll be gone anyway and feck anyone else after us.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Christ.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I very very highly recommend everyone watches this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=288952680655100870
    It's a Channel 4 Documentary called "The Great Global Warming Swindle" - and it's a real eye opener. Even watch the first 10 mins and you'll get the gist of it...

Global waming is like religion. Had a great story at first which everyone believed and jumped on the bandwagon. Now under closer scrutiny most people can see that the story has more holes than a block of swiss cheese - but its far too late to stop it really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Zascar wrote: »
    I very very highly recommend everyone watches this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=288952680655100870
    It's a Channel 4 Documentary called "The Great Global Warming Swindle" - and it's a real eye opener. Even watch the first 10 mins and you'll get the gist of it...

Global waming is like religion. Had a great story at first which everyone believed and jumped on the bandwagon. Now under closer scrutiny most people can see that the story has more holes than a block of swiss cheese - but its far too late to stop it really.
    They should at least stop demanding money off the 3rd world countries and forcing them to do the dirty work that we're to good to do anymore.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yep - or doing everything they can to stop the growth of renawal energies like solar - seriously getting in the way of 3rd world development.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Zascar wrote: »

Oh.. the documentary that Ofcom ruled against as being impartial and misrepresenting the people featured in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pickled Tranee

Yah Inorite!?

Personally, I think that you are much more smarter than every other so-called "Scientist" in the world. I mean it's not like they have any evidence, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Global warming theories are not a joke but I agree there is a lot of scaremongering. There is some facts you cant ignore, for example

1. CFC's were having a terriable effect on the Ozone.

2. The Greenland shelf is melting at an alarming rate and its not coincidental.

But its cushy for us to sit at home and call it all crap.

What the hell! we dont care anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

If global warming is false we've nothing to worry about, if it is true then Irelands new Mediterranean type climate will make it a more attractive destination for tourists and rich immigrants alike which should give a welcome boost to the ailing property market
    Doubles all round

• Advertisement
Advertisement