Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mayan calendar - end of the world question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Mysterious, if I may, I would like to ask you to back up your claim that 2012 is mentioned in the bible. You have dismissed it when somebody else asked you to, by saying 'I'm not relgious, and I don't sit and read page after page of the bible.'

Now, you dont have to be religious to read the bible. But to claim that something is in the bible, it would help your credibility if you had read it, and could quote it. So please, in reply to this, show me a passage from the bible that relates directly to the year 2012 AD.

And by directly, I mean that 'a new age will come' does not count. The numbers two-zero-one-two are what I'm looking for, because anything else is open to interpretation, and you could have got it wrong just as easily as anyone else in the world.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Mysterious, if I may, I would like to ask you to back up your claim that 2012 is mentioned in the bible. You have dismissed it when somebody else asked you to, by saying 'I'm not relgious, and I don't sit and read page after page of the bible.'

Now, you dont have to be religious to read the bible. But to claim that something is in the bible, it would help your credibility if you had read it, and could quote it. So please, in reply to this, show me a passage from the bible that relates directly to the year 2012 AD.

And by directly, I mean that 'a new age will come' does not count. The numbers two-zero-one-two are what I'm looking for, because anything else is open to interpretation, and you could have got it wrong just as easily as anyone else in the world.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

The bible predicted events around this time, antichrist, christ figure, end of times, the rapture and so on so forth.

I specifically said 2012 was just a date. The marking. The change and events are ongoing and never stops before and after.

I think the uninformed are just drilled with the brainwash sh!te that the world is gonig to end in 2012. I never stated it will. I never stated the bible stated it either. I just said the bible talks about events around this time. Go read it yourself.http://www.2012endofdays.org/more/Bible-Prophecy.php

For more detail, read the bible. or specically read the book of relevations It's a religious interpretation. Every group has their own intepretation.

But since I do believe the bible is just generally a follow on of the Illuminati control, its all the same common background people who created the "system"

mysterious wrote: »
    The bible predicted events around this time, antichrist, christ figure, end of times, the rapture and so on so forth.

I specifically said 2012 was just a date. The marking. The change and events are ongoing and never stops before and after.

I think the uninformed are just drilled with the brainwash sh!te that the world is gonig to end in 2012. I never stated it will. I never stated the bible stated it either. I just said the bible talks about events around this time. Go read it yourself.http://www.2012endofdays.org/more/Bible-Prophecy.php

For more detail, read the bible. or specically read the book of relevations It's a religious interpretation. Every group has their own intepretation.

But since I do believe the bible is just generally a follow on of the Illuminati control, its all the same common background people who created the "system"

For one so caught up on specifics, you dont do a good job applying it to anyones posts but your own. I never said that you claimed the world would end at 2012.

I did say that you claimed 2012 was mentioned in the bible. Now, 'around this time' could be 2011,2013,2020,2000... any time really depending how broad a view of time you have. The only thing these other dates have in common is that they are not 2012. Unless the actual numbers 2 0 1 2 are mentioned in the bible, the year 2012 is not mentioned in the bible, as you claimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

The Giza pyramids are aligned on decemeber 21 2012. Also.

explain, are the pyramids going to move together on Dec 21 2012?

I would imagine he means they are aligned with stars or a constellation in the sky. Dont qoute me though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ok I'm gonna be calm on this and let you off the hook with that dig.

Let me tell you something right here and right now. Get off your ****.
    Just because your a palentologists or follow the mainstream science.

Does not put you into some high ranking above me. I tell you what you are. A conformists.

I'm not trying to pull rank on you. I'm merely suggesting that years of peer reviewed scientific research are generally a more reliable source than someone I've just met on the internet.
    LMFAO....

I suggest you pm me, and I will further debunk "darwin's theory"

How about debunk it here for all to see. If your points are so solid I'm sure you should have no problem letting everybody see them. Share teh wealth so to speak.
    And yes I don't believe in the bible, christian, creationlist's theory either.;)

Finally something we agree on, particularly the bit I highlighted in bold. :)
    You won't explain homo sapiens, because you haven't been told. You state facts but not all the facts.

Of course it would take far too long for me to illustrate every fact associated with the descent of man. Fortunately for me I am on the side that is currently orthodox so my claims are not particularly incredible so do not warrant me going out of the way to prove them (as the information is freely available and easily accessed by all).
    However what you (appear to be) suggesting is a theory outside the norm, which to the eye of the beholder, would be deemed the seemingly incredible argument. Since incredible claims call for incredible evidence the burden of proof is on you. Ergo, if you want people to believe you you'll need to offer up strong evidence as a rebuttal before people will side with you in the debate (please note a list of unrelated and/or off topic links does not count as string evidence).
    I would love if you could pm me your view how homo sapiens is the way it is today. Cus I'm sure you will not answer 80% of my questions'

I too am sure as I don't feel I need to explain them.
    Back to the Mayans apologies for been off topic.

Indeed. I also apologise for veering off topic.

Everything in the universe is connected. The ancient studied the stars for this reason. The stargate and rituals of this nature, provokes such great power onto this planet. There is no logic in so many ancients people building such huge structures for the sake of aligning picture perfect to the stars for no reason. They knew thing's we are only beginning to understand.

That is not saying the some people don't know, the people in power are the oens that know, for you not to know.

Everything that happens on earth, happens in the cosmos, and your planet is been marked physically through all these buildings and pyramids that are dotted around the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 harry tylend

Wat would you do if you had 5 minutes to live???

I'd put a candle in my ass and light it,whilst sipping on a Barcadi+Coke

Anyone able to beat dat??

Harry:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭nayorleck114

If I had a euro for every end of the earth prediction I would be a rich man. The earth will end when the sun goes supernova and thats it. (unless we destroy it earlier)

Galvasean wrote: »

Finally something we agree on, particularly the bit I highlighted in bold. :)
    I believe in intellegent design and interdimensional reaity, that shapes our physical world beyond our mind and perceptual reality.

In other words, evolution was created. So you can actually say its evolution creationlists, darwins thoery or whatever.

The pont I'm making here is that. Its actuallly the reason your here. We are children of the universe, and our parents = E.Ts like us created our worlds. We will naturally do the same in millions of years to come. We will have advances in the quantaum, nanotech, bioligical, spiritual, inter dimensinol exitence. We will be creating galaxies, wormholes, controlling solar systems and one day even creating universes. There is no limit to what life will do. LIfe creates life energy creates energy. Think outside the box, Monkey didnt just evolve from apes for no reason. We were meant too. Just like on other planets other forms of life evolved. Because they were meant too.

It's called cycles of the universe. We have been here before, we will manifest again, and we will change into something else again. We will create, as life is creation and life creates. in every aspect and not just physical
    Of course it would take far too long for me to illustrate every fact associated with the descent of man. Fortunately for me I am on the side that is currently orthodox so my claims are not particularly incredible so do not warrant me going out of the way to prove them (as the information is freely available and easily accessed by all).
    However what you (appear to be) suggesting is a theory outside the norm, which to the eye of the beholder, would be deemed the seemingly incredible argument. Since incredible claims call for incredible evidence the burden of proof is on you. Ergo, if you want people to believe you you'll need to offer up strong evidence as a rebuttal before people will side with you in the debate (please note a list of unrelated and/or off topic links does not count as string evidence).

Where is your evidence? All I've seen here so far, is I've tested reality, tested you, and tested the system. if you want we can go on your forum and battle it out, and so far you haven't really tested anything never mind backed anything up.

You just repeat peter told john the whale was bliue, RETAN it. You go to college and study this, and RETAIN it. RE - TAIN means believes exactly what it says on the tin.

I too am sure as I don't feel I need to explain them.
    Ok... Could you pm about homo sapiens evolvment on earth between 300,000 and modern day:)

This will determine to me
    What you have been reading
    What bull**** you have been retaining
    What are actually real facts
    What conforms you have been following religiously.

Cus you haven't researched you have followed. Unlessssssssss. You could prove me wrong in pm. Tell me what you know, so I can take back this statement that I feel your going on a path towards.

• Advertisement

You are asking me for a lot, while not backing up your own points. A tad hypocritical no? How exactly have you tested reality? What proof have you to show us you have done so?
    You seem to be soapboxing quite a bit. You make a lot of statements and use a lot of buzz phrazes, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of proof.

You are asking me for a lot, while not backing up your own points. A tad hypocritical no? How exactly have you tested reality? What proof have you to show us you have done so?
    You seem to be soapboxing quite a bit. You make a lot of statements and use a lot of buzz phrazes, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of proof.

You see what you want to see. and believe what you want to believe.

Thats the problem.

i gave you links on your wall did I not? My knowledge is backed by history, logic, common sense, intuition, dicernment, obsercation and I've given clear links of mayan predictions.

You see this what is now changing in this world.
    I'm deciding it myself.

If you want proof you go look for it.
    If you want to study the unknown dive into the deep end.
    If you want asnwers, start asking questions
    If you need help, ask people
    If you cant see proof, start learning awareness
    If you can't logically find an explanation use intuition
    If you cant intuitively find an explanation use logic
    Or use both.

Gaining sense on this subject, is not retaining and asking other people to prove everything to you. It's time we all grown up don't you thnk?

I post facts and evidence where I can, but It's not my job to inform everyone:)

It was you who claimed that we need proof, then show me what you deem proof, you wont be able too:D You depend on society thats why.

Of course I'm not here to tell you Im right or wrong, vice versa, but I feel your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cot up with society and the physical matrix, that I really suggest you don't delve into this topic.

Paleotoglu is as convincing as telling someone chicken soup is actually vegable soup. Its a load of ****e I asked for you to tell me where you get your facts from? Pm a few lines thats all. Thanks.

I don't think I can adequately reply to the previous post without breaching the forum charter and I can't help but feel I have contributed to this thread going off topic somewhat.
    I bid this thread farewell and good luck to all posting in it.

Mysterious, you havent really gotten back to me about the whole '2012 not actually referenced in the bible' thing. I understand, however, that you were busy with other people.

I do not see how you can claim that the date 2012 is referenced in the bible, and only back this up with vague references of a 'second coming' or 'judgement day', rather than an actual date in the year 2012.

I am still awaiting a passage which relates directly to 2012, but I think we both know there will not be any satisfactory passage.

The final thing I will ask though, and I would like a real answer, is this:

How can you be so sure that the sources you have based your knowledge and belief upon, are actually genuine? You say that the common man believes what he is told, what is programmed into him; but in what way can you possibly make a distinction between what he has been taught and what you have discovered for yourself?

I would assume, with the limits of human ability, that you have based your beliefs on what you have deducted from various sources, which you have seen and heard. But how can you verify these to be true? You cant tell us, or anyone, that they are wrong, when you cannot really prove to yourself that you are right.

Apologies if I come across drunk, its because I'm drunk.

Mysterious, you havent really gotten back to me about the whole '2012 not actually referenced in the bible' thing. I understand, however, that you were busy with other people.

I do not see how you can claim that the date 2012 is referenced in the bible, and only back this up with vague references of a 'second coming' or 'judgement day', rather than an actual date in the year 2012.

I am still awaiting a passage which relates directly to 2012, but I think we both know there will not be any satisfactory passage.
    I have gotten back to you about it.

I told you to read the book of relevations. I never made a holy scene with the bible, i just said the bible mentions of the change of times and end of days. I told you I'm not a fan of the bible and I'm not religious. I only made reference to the bible once on thsi thread. Once. I answered you twice already.

if your still not satisfied my best bet is ask a priest.

The final thing I will ask though, and I would like a real answer, is this:

How can you be so sure that the sources you have based your knowledge and belief upon, are actually genuine? You say that the common man believes what he is told, what is programmed into him; but in what way can you possibly make a distinction between what he has been taught and what you have discovered for yourself?
    Because the system is sublimal and subconcious programming.

I will not tell you why and how I know, due to personal experiences in my life led me down a very unique path. You will either not accept my truth or you don't. I don't really care what you believe me to be to be quite blunt.

I would assume, with the limits of human ability, that you have based your beliefs on what you have deducted from various sources, which you have seen and heard. But how can you verify these to be true? You cant tell us, or anyone, that they are wrong, when you cannot really prove to yourself that you are right.

Apologies if I come across drunk, its because I'm drunk.

Seen and heard is one thing.

What I feel ans sense is another. When you can stand on your two feet and dived into the unknown. If you want to know pm me.

This is taking a direction I would rather not follow. Nice talking to you Mysterious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

I have gotten back to you about it.

I told you to read the book of relevations. I never made a holy scene with the bible, i just said the bible mentions of the change of times and end of days. I told you I'm not a fan of the bible and I'm not religious. I only made reference to the bible once on thsi thread. Once. I answered you twice already.

if your still not satisfied my best bet is ask a priest.

Because the system is sublimal and subconcious programming.

I will not tell you why and how I know, due to personal experiences in my life led me down a very unique path. You will either not accept my truth or you don't. I don't really care what you believe me to be to be quite blunt.

Seen and heard is one thing.

What I feel ans sense is another. When you can stand on your two feet and dived into the unknown. If you want to know pm me.

There is no book of revelations in the bible and the rapture isn't mentioned.

While a lot of you bicker whos "right" and whos "wrong"

Humans are so predictable:rolleyes:

I DO suggest you all do your research on the ancients, learn from it. It's important that you do. So you can take charge of your reality now.

Stop the bull and ingorance amongst yourselves. When the day does come and it will come, when the earth goes through the cataclysms at least you will know what to do and have better chances to survive from it, if it's not your time, at least your children's children will have a better prospectfu future.

But alot of people abuse the power of now.
    When it does come, I'm going to warn you this warning. The leaders will not tell you, and even if they do they will not tell you in time.

It's happened before, its why the ancients know. The rulers of todays bloodlines survived for this very specific reason. Your slavery depends on thier surivival once again.

Who knows maybe they are trickign you into thinking it's 2012, and only to realise that is a few years later;)

You might ask me for proof,
    But when it comes to a head like this, all you have is intuition. Its the reason why your alive today. Because of instinct.

You don't use them, that's the problem.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

I don't think I can adequately reply to the previous post without breaching the forum charter and I can't help but feel I have contributed to this thread going off topic somewhat.
    I bid this thread farewell and good luck to all posting in it.

for shame......

forrrrr ssssshame!:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

While a lot of you bicker whos "right" and whos "wrong"

Humans are so predictable:rolleyes:

I DO suggest you all do your research on the ancients, learn from it. It's important that you do. So you can take charge of your reality now.

Stop the bull and ingorance amongst yourselves. When the day does come and it will come, when the earth goes through the cataclysms at least you will know what to do and have better chances to survive from it, if it's not your time, at least your children's children will have a better prospectfu future.

But alot of people abuse the power of now.
    When it does come, I'm going to warn you this warning. The leaders will not tell you, and even if they do they will not tell you in time.

It's happened before, its why the ancients know. The rulers of todays bloodlines survived for this very specific reason. Your slavery depends on thier surivival once again.

Who knows maybe they are trickign you into thinking it's 2012, and only to realise that is a few years later;)

You might ask me for proof,
    But when it comes to a head like this, all you have is intuition. Its the reason why your alive today. Because of instinct.

You don't use them, that's the problem.:)

probably the craziest ****e i've ever read.

el loco posto muchacho.

slán

• Advertisement

society is crazy:rolleyes:

Once you step outside and stop been a slave to the system and your own mind.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

<cooker3 banned for personal abuse>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

sachamama wrote: »
    The Mayan calendar ends on this date because there is a shift in the poles, and the times we live in will end and new times will begin. Its a bit like the death card in the Tarot pack - the death of the old ways, the birth of the new.

A shift in the poles? The pole shift is gradual it doesn't happen on a specific day. If you choose to call that a new time well fair play to ya. But I'd suggest you check out what the magnetic polar shift actually means before you decide that it means the end of the world or some equally daft explaination.

The Giza pyramids are aligned on decemeber 21 2012. Also.

The ancient egyptians, Mayans and summerians were not obsessed with time for no reason. They knew the cycles of the earth. These cycles happen all the time every few thousands years. It's why Atlantis dissappeared in the Atlantic. They were advanced as us if not higher than us spiritually. But like us they became ignorant and too powerful in terms of arrogance, they were self destructing themselves as society.

They poor Mayans must be rolling in their graves with all this bul**** floating around at the moment. I would like to point out one thing...

There isn’t actually a galactic alignment. It only looks like one from where we are. In fact it will be just like any other day. The event is only really an optical illusion, there’s going to be no pole shift or anything of the sort. Because there isn't actually anything being aligned, it only looks like it. OPTICAL ILLUSION nothing more than that.

We actually crossed the glactic plane about 3 million years ago and aren’t due another for at least 30 million.

Now, Mysterious I'd love to know how the hell you figured out that Atlantis is real and not a Platonic myth and how you know it disappeared into the Atlantic ocean. It would appear to me your "research on the ancients" is pretty flawed from the start.

I'd also suggest you check out this site http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/ and you'll see just how much you are being duped by the 2012 industry!!!

studiorat wrote: »
    A shift in the poles? The pole shift is gradual it doesn't happen on a specific day. If you choose to call that a new time well fair play to ya. But I'd suggest you check out what the magnetic polar shift actually means before you decide that it means the end of the world or some equally daft explaination.

It is gradual, but also every few thousand years it jumps to the passing of Nibru.

Uranus and Neptune are experiencing preturbance now as they are larger bodies who are closer to Nibru's return. Nibru is a planet the orbits a dark star that is on 3,600 elliptical orbit.

I'm not going to tell you what dark star oribts also in our north star. because I found it out, I'm not going to tell everyone as others will claim they found the secret. This is not the topic anyhow.

They poor Mayans must be rolling in their graves with all this bul**** floating around at the moment. I would like to point out one thing...
    I do hope your not insulting a great civilzation.
    There isn’t actually a galactic alignment. It only looks like one from where we are. In fact it will be just like any other day. The event is only really an optical illusion, there’s going to be no pole shift or anything of the sort. Because there isn't actually anything being aligned, it only looks like it. OPTICAL ILLUSION nothing more than that.
    There is and your right it has been going on for the last 2/3 million years. We are not actually from this galaxy at all we have been joining it for many millions of years as space time is so large is the galaxies. We are of Galaxy Sagittarius. A small shoe string galaxy. The gravity of the Milky way has been pulling it closer and closer to the spin so since pre dinosaur era. NASA have finally spilled the beans on this. If you don't believe me. Check the NASA website. But you know NASA, Never a straight answer. So anything they do tell you. Its because they have found something even bigger you don't know. They are 50 years ahead of us in terms of knowledge what they know. In terms of technology they are probably even more. But everyone knows that at this rate. 2009 People.

We actually crossed the glactic plane about 3 million years ago and aren’t due another for at least 30 million.
    Yes but there is also days, minutes, hours of galactic time. We are entering our 6th Galactic day at this time. And we do cross the dark rift plane much more often that every 30 miilion years. The full orbit of this galaxy is 226million years. Every 30 milloin years doesn't seem correct to me. If it did happen 3 million years ago. What what the physical outcome of our planet at that time? Could you give me sources, So it can be verified?

Now, Mysterious I'd love to know how the hell you figured out that Atlantis is real and not a Platonic myth and how you know it disappeared into the Atlantic ocean. It would appear to me your "research on the ancients" is pretty flawed from the start.

I suggust you read this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LnHk-1xoE&feature=channel_page.

The survivors of Atlantis are present day ruling bloodlines:). The pole shift along with the self destructive war perished the small continent into the sea. The survivors then used their advanced knowledge, in occult, maths, astronomy, astrology and tools to manipulate the nomadic race of the new world after the destruction. The Atlantis people were pyramid builders. They built buildings that were of sacred geometry patterns. They left the footprints for the great civilizations of Maya, Egypt, China and Greece.

This is just a simple terminology of what shape the world has taken. Of course you don't believe in secrets and deception, So I will let you get back to the society interpretation.

After all could you tell me who designed Soceity. Thanks, give me this knowledge in proof and I wlll take all back what I said.;)
    You want to know where the proof is, and its blindly obvious. Do you want to know where the proof is? Do you want to know who has the proof in writing

It is stored in Giza. Hall of records. The Government of America and Egypt have it, and noone from the public can access it.

So you really can't say anything about Atlantis whatsoever:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GaDf-SEBg
    I have had this deep inner knowing since I was a child, later to be prooven correct of my own findings that Edgar Cayce had the same visions as I did.
    I'm not the only one there are thousands of Egyptologists, Historians who know of the Hall of Records but have no permitted access to it.

If we want proof its there. Now your going to have to realise that we are not allowed to see it.

What should that tell you? Don't be so cocky about what you know. Cus this should put you right back to complete unknowing.
    I'd also suggest you check out this site http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/ and you'll see just how much you are being duped by the 2012 industry!!!

That website is the classic junk to degrade all sorts of historic documents.

The Egytians.
    The Mayas

Including myself never ever, never ever, ever never, never ever, ever never.
    Said that a celestial body would slam into earth or the end of the world would happen Those website are created to for the purpose of misinformation.

Governement agencies create that crap. So we would get all scared. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did the Mayas say the end of the world in 2012.. Nope.
    I suggest you discern these topics more carefully and not be so quick insult historic documents of these ancient civlizations and of course be so ignorant of the facts at hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Its the Dawn of Sat Yuga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

Mysterious, have you seen the film The Hangover. There's a great quote in it; you are literally too stupid to insult.
    I'll pm you my bank details before the world ends, you don't need your stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

DTrotter banned for a month and red card infracted.

Guys you should read the book called the Orion prophesies. It has the same dates and predictions as the Mayans.

The orion prophesis explain catylsm that happened 9,804BC. Or 11,804 years ago.
    We are told that cycles vary as like our days and months vary too. The 3,600 period is exactly when Nibru is meant to cross our path. Therefore, Nibru has crossed our path twice since the 9,804BC to be precise.

3,600 x 3 = 11,800.

The previous survivors of Atlantis studied kabbalah, astronomy, mathematics, sacred geomtry, science, numbers, astrology and occult to such great measures. The survivors of Atlantis have tracked time since civlization first started here 50,000 years ago. Man was genetically sped up 200,000 years ago by the Annunaki. We went from cave walking homo erectus to modern sophiscated man. But thats another topic.

The catcylisms happen all the time throughout earths historys. The 3,600 year one is not that castrophic. Every 11,800 years to 12,500 bc brings a huge global even that wipes out a large percentage of the earths population. The last global polar shift was 21,000 years ago ( I think)

Basically the ancients knew this knowledge and were far more advanced than we are led to believe.

If you want to know the great secrets of humanity it lies under the Spinx. going back to the age of leo 12,500 BC. They stored this wisdom, knowledge and history for future civilizations to come. All of Atlantis stories, Plato, Greece, E.T visitations, E.t involvements and many more such detail of our ancient past is stored there.

The question here for us, in a spiritual prophetic terminology. If we did finally have accesss to these records. What are we to do? Satanists and egocentric beings on this world don't want us to know.

Its precisely why I'm telling you and most of you have never heard this before

I'm not trying to scare people. There is nothing to be scared of. Humanity has survived it before. You can survive it if you are prepared. Ignorance to this is not going to benefit you or any of us in any way. The important thing is we learn, that we really cannot control nature and we really cannot master everything around us. The matrix is here. Now we are aware. Let's change our mindset and take control of ourselves. Being in control of ourselves means we allow the universe to look after it self where we can focus on self improvement or self empowerment for a cause.
    The reality is guys, It has happened in the past. Its all new to us, because it has been kept from us for so long, I suspect these prophecies to be non reality. Naturally this is going to be the case. But what if? What now? What if your generation is the one to face this? Awareness can show you this.
    The real question finally what do we do, if we have more and more evidence provided? Are we going to perish like our ancestors. What will we do with this awareness Or are we as a whole race on this earth( I mean this whole planet I don't believe everyone is human here ;) ) To face ourselves and change.

Awareness is the greatest power anyone can have. Yet none of us use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 twobockganeoush

What a nice thread to stumble on a nice quiet sunday evening!lol, not. This stuff initially scared the beyjaysus out of me when I read , heard about it first(and still does,but not as much and maybe even by posting this I am preparing myself to accept the inevitable-what will be,will be) but what I think I've come to realize is that its neccessay. The old must give way for the next and the new. (I just hope it doesn't hurt!)
    <snip-that has nothing to do with this thread>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

What a nice thread to stumble on a nice quiet sunday evening!lol, not. This stuff initially scared the beyjaysus out of me when I read , heard about it first(and still does,but not as much and maybe even by posting this I am preparing myself to accept the inevitable-what will be,will be) but what I think I've come to realize is that its neccessay. The old must give way for the next and the new. (I just hope it doesn't hurt!)
    <snip-that has nothing to do with this thread>

welcome to the forum, please read the forum charter before posting. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement