Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitcher of Margarita for party!

Options
  • 18-06-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone got a good recipe for delicious pitchers of margarita? Its for a party so there wont be much time to take on making individual ones so im looking for something i can pour straight into the glass...

I have a good quality 700mm bottle Silver Tequila and a bottle of Cointreau...

Thanks guys! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bendihorse wrote: »
    Hey,

Anyone got a good recipe for delicious pitchers of margarita? Its for a party so there wont be much time to take on making individual ones so im looking for something i can pour straight into the glass...

I have a good quality 700mm bottle Silver Tequila and a bottle of Cointreau...

Thanks guys! :D

My mix is.

2 Tequila, 1 Cointreau, 1 Lime juice (or a mix of lemon and lime).

That's it!;)

You can add some sugar to it if you want but I like it quite tart (there's enough sweetness in the Cointreau)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

be lazy....buy a couple of bottles of marguerita mix.

PCPhoto wrote: »
    be lazy....buy a couple of bottles of marguerita mix.

Nooooooooooooo:eek:

All you gotta do is juice some limes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I hand squeezed 18 limes... It was torture but WELL worth it. OMG the Margaritas were delicious! :)

Bendihorse wrote: »
    I hand squeezed 18 limes... It was torture but WELL worth it. OMG the Margaritas were delicious! :)

Great, I'm glad the recipe worked for you.
    It's really simple and tastes just right for me!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement