Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie Wood in Galway

Options
  • 18-06-2009 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

He's in Galway! With his girlfriend. Wasn't allowed take picture, it woulda been unprofessional! (work in shop in town)
    He'll be playing music in a pub on shop street tonight!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Ian C

I saw him alright, heard he had been playing earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭skinnie

Just met him in Freeneys. Was in good form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

two mates spotted him last night. heard he was in ti coli for a bit. where was he playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

two mates spotted him last night. heard he was in ti coli for a bit. where was he playing?

Yeah my sis text me to say he was in ceolis and bumped into her, she said he was very chilled out. I forgot to ask her if his young one is hot. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Yeah my sis text me to say he was in ceolis and bumped into her, she said he was very chilled out. I forgot to ask her if his young one is hot. :eek:

id say thats a given :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jasonh

i wonder if its that russian girl he was hangin with a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

jasonh wrote: »
    i wonder if its that russian girl he was hangin with a few months back.

nah she dumped him cos hes broke an buskin on shop street;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

The russian girlfriend went into Brown Thomas and asked if it was alright if he came in, as 'he was very drunk, but very famous'. He browsed around for a bit and left after about 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Amazing to see people getting worked up over Ron Wood, he's had his place in Kildare for quite sometime and people don't blink an eyelid at him.
    Maybe the reason he still has his place there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I was in their tent doing security last time they played slane, their all fairly sound bar mick, he's a prat. We weren't allowed to stand in certain places because he didn't want to see any of us should he open his door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement