Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster query

Options
  • 18-06-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

I've just purchased tickets online from Ticketmaster for the Limerick-Waterford hurling replay on Saturday. On my printed 'order details' it gives no mention of where in Semple Stadium their ticket collection point is, in fact it says "delivery - ticketfast" - this bit has me slightly worried. Surely they won't be so stupid as to try and post out the tickets to me?

*Mods if you feel this is better suited to the GAA forum then by all means move it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is ticketfast not their emailed tickets?

+ edit, yah .. it's you print your own tickets see here - http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/ticketfast.html#Q1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Random wrote: »
    Is ticketfast not their emailed tickets?

+ edit, yah .. it's you print your own tickets see here - http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/ticketfast.html#Q1
    Oops silly me, thanks!

Jesus its taking over 20 mins just to download Adobe Reader so i can print the tickets out.

Whatever happened to the simple ticket collection point at venues?? Thats the way it was the last time i bought off ticketmaster :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The various options for getting your ticket are generally explained in the checkout. I reckon you clicked through things too fast :)

Random wrote: »
    The various options for getting your ticket are generally explained in the checkout. I reckon you clicked through things too fast :)
    I searched up and down the page for 'collection options' but i could only see was a list of delivery options for Rep Ireland, NI, GB, Rest of Europe. I've them printed now but i won't be doing it this way again. I keep all my ticket stubs for posterity and this isn't even a stub, its a slip of paper. Mod cons are not impressive. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I always get them to post them out to me. Screw 'em, if they charge that much for booking fees, handling fees, whatever, they can damn well go to the expense of putting them in an envelope and post it. It's not like it's any cheaper if you use your own ink and paper to print your ticket.

Petty, I know, but I don't care :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I always get them to post them out to me. Screw 'em, if they charge that much for booking fees, handling fees, whatever, they can damn well go to the expense of putting them in an envelope and post it. It's not like it's any cheaper if you use your own ink and paper to print your ticket.

Petty, I know, but I don't care :)

Yep, I'm the same. Plus as grenache said, you then have the stub to keep.

Advertisement