Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The players

Options
  • 18-06-2009 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭

It was a dramatizing of original and published works of prose poetry and play
    I have been thinking of setting up an original drama podcast called the players

The big question is would anyone from boards.ie or its affricates ie board.co.uk or boards .us be willing to take part in it
    Pm me and post here if interested
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Post here or pm if intersted

scipt coming soon

would anyone be able to set up an rss feed and a feed on Itunes and a blog
    Thanks Featherfoot for pm

coldwood92 wrote: »
    It was a dramatizing of original and published works of prose poetry and play
    I have been thinking of setting up an original drama podcast called the players

The big question is would anyone from boards.ie or its affricates ie board.co.uk or boards .us be willing to take part in it
    Pm me and post here if interested
    Just to be clear
    it will be a podcast dramazing readings plays and poetry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 madcowjemz

I'm very interested in getting involved in this. It's sounds like a great experience.

I am not doing this anymore for my own reasons

If anyone would like to take it over I would still like to be involed

Thank to all boards people for their support

• Advertisement
Advertisement