Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 random in game freezing??

• 18-06-2009 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Basically with two games in particular (Both new, and not scratched at all), Madden NFL 09 and GTA IV,the console starts to freeze in game, no error message, just stops. No RROD, completely unresponsive. My console works fine with other games, and has had no RROD messages. Its less than 2 months old. Is this common in the 360s or is this a problem isolated to my console?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jomz27

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Basically with two games in particular (Both new, and not scratched at all), Madden NFL 09 and GTA IV,the console starts to freeze in game, no error message, just stops. No RROD, completely unresponsive. My console works fine with other games, and has had no RROD messages. Its less than 2 months old. Is this common in the 360s or is this a problem isolated to my console?

some games are like this especially if you are playing those two games lol expect them to freeze try to install them to your hd and see if that helps....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

jomz27 wrote: »
    some games are like this especially if you are playing those two games lol expect them to freeze try to install them to your hd and see if that helps....

Not to be a total n00b (im a PS fanboi up to recently lol) but how do i do that? Ive tried following instructions on the ms website, but i seem to be missing half the menu options or something :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

That sounds like the early stages of RROD i'm afraid, happened to mine right before it went tits up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

ah christ?! This is the third 360 ive had in two months. The one option thats missing on the menu is the option to install to hard drive. But the color scheme etc is different, i thought it was just a newer system or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jomz27

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Not to be a total n00b (im a PS fanboi up to recently lol) but how do i do that? Ive tried following instructions on the ms website, but i seem to be missing half the menu options or something :confused::confused:

ok first you need the nxe update (nxe - means new xbox 360 dashboard it will automatically ask you to download it when you connect to live after you download it put in you game go to game library then click the game that you want to install then you will see install to hard drive and thats it go to youtube and check it yourself if you want coz i think im abit confusing... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FrpfpAjIS0&feature=related

• Advertisement
Advertisement