Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Rideout Saturday 27 June 2009

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cool lads I should be there, Can't miss me I'm on a Red Ducati Monster with a Camoflage jacket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Wont make this one sadly, my reg/rec unit died on me last week. Wont have a replacement till sometime next week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

unfortunately i cant make this one :-(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

So what is the plan guys? Where are we meeting and what is the route?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I can't make it, motogp is on at 12 and the lions game is on at 2!

• Advertisement

Yeah I was guessing a lot of people might not be there cause of the Rugby. I hate rugby - motorbikes are way better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Zascar wrote: »
    Yeah I was guessing a lot of people might not be there cause of the Rugby. I hate rugby - motorbikes are way better :D

Ok - as much as I don't want to miss the rugby, I think I can make it back in time for the second half :D.

Anyway - here is the plan:

Meet at the Texaco petrol station at Spawell
    at 10 am - I will need a brekkie roll before we leave, and we can discuss any changes in the route.

Leave at 11 am (this way I might make the start of the game) on the following route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=N81%2FTallaght+Rd&daddr=53.089076,-6.208649+to:R755+to:R756+to:R758+to:N81%2FTallaght+Rd&geocode=%3B%3BFQa_KAMdFOOf_w%3BFX7DKQMdglWc_w%3BFe0AKwMdIBOc_w%3BFeAvLQMd_oef_w&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1&dirflg=ht&sll=53.100621,-6.314392&sspn=0.195416,0.615234&ie=UTF8&ll=53.217546,-6.314392&spn=0.194884,0.615921&z=11

I know I originally said that we should leave at 12, but then I was reminded about the game :o.

I think we need a list of who is going to be there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

clown bag wrote: »
    I'll more than likely be there. Will confirm the night before. I'll be heading to the meet point from finglas so if any northsiders want to meet up and head over to the meet point let me know.

I'll be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Too early for me, Sat my only day off this week and going out tomorrow night! Should be there for the next one though, will probably have been let go by then!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Simona1986 wrote: »
    will probably have been let go by then!

That's the spirit!

I'll be there too, but probably closer to the 11 mark than 10, for sleep-related reasons..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Looks like a great route lads, enjoy.

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Too early for me, Sat my only day off this week and going out tomorrow night! Should be there for the next one though, will probably have been let go by then!

I do understand about the sleep issue :).

I have a lot on this weekend, so am staying in tonight to get some sleep - will probably be in bed by 10 :D.

That's the spirit!

I'll be there too, but probably closer to the 11 mark than 10, for sleep-related reasons..

As long as you are there by 11 - it is OK.

Ah fvck, just back from the pub.

Let's see if I can make it tomorrow :D

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Ah fvck, just back from the pub.

Let's see if I can make it tomorrow :D

Don't be a winky puff.

Get dressed, and get on ye bike!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

sorry to have missed you today. Got stung for doing some emergency fix in work and missed the start time...
    Nice day for a spin though. Next time perhaps.
    L.

Good spin lads! Great to meet you all. Must make this a regular...

Yeah was a great spin, must do it again ;)

I'm sure PC will upload the pics later to show the rest of you what you missed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Good Spin :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Had to work myself. Really annoying. Last spin I went on with boards guys I dropped my 4 day old ninja. This time I have a new fazer, maybe it was not my time...

Lets get another one sorted soon and Ill make myself available!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

cleaned my carbs this mornin but wasnt finished in time, hope i'll make the next one

• Advertisement

Zascar wrote: »
    Good spin lads! Great to meet you all. Must make this a regular...

We will have to make this a regular event.
    Good Spin :)

It was a good spin.
    KamiKazi wrote: »
    Yeah was a great spin, must do it again ;)

I'm sure PC will upload the pics later to show the rest of you what you missed!

Anyone have problems with me posting the pics on the forum?

No, good - they will be up in a few mins.

Ok

first pic:

Bike%20run%20003.JPG

One more:

Bike%20run%20007.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

and from left to right we have whom?

P.C. wrote: »
    One more:

Bike%20run%20007.JPG
    nereid wrote: »
    and from left to right we have whom?

From the left:
    Run_to_da_Hills, P.C., Zascar & N.catenthusiast, I'm the one taking the picture ;)

P.C. wrote: »
    Ok

first pic:

Bike%20run%20003.JPG

From left to right:
    N.catenthusiast,
    Kamikazi,
    Zascar

We probably should have made the effort to take better photos.....

You are soo right Zascar.

Next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

good to hear ye had a good time lads. Some day for it alright. Ye look different than I thought ye would. Not that I be thinking of ye but ya know what I mean.

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    good to hear ye had a good time lads. Some day for it alright. Ye look different than I thought ye would. Not that I be thinking of ye but ya know what I mean.

:pac:

Advertisement