Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group of beginners in Dublin - Can anyone recommend somewhere convenient?

• 18-06-2009 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Myself and a couple of friends have been meaning to go out and try paintballing some time. We haven't a clue where to start to be honest.

Would anyone be able to recommend somewhere within a reasonable distance from Dublin (Drumcondra) where a group of beginners could have an afternoon out for a reasonable price.

Thanks for any tips.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Sorry for the late reply.

Barrage Paintball, Ashbourne Co. Meath is a good spot. Showers, bar and restaurent on site etc.

Also try frontier paintball, Bray

• Registered Users Posts: 25 wh23

id also recomend barrage.i went there for my first time and had a great day.i think its around 35euro and you get 400 rounds with that.and then 10euro for every 100 you use after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭affroman69

was in the one at kart city santry a couple of weeks ago. payed €30 and got 200 bullets and €10 for every 100 after that.

suits were soaking wet so wasnt too pleased about that ( i mean soaking)

went on for about an hour but wasnt the best day out iv had trust me. stay away from there if ya can. no were to get changed/washed or store anything you might have(wallet etc.)

what is SKIRMISH like anyone??

was thinking on doing a football trip as in two teams against each other so saying there would be about 40 people would we get a discount?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Thanks for all the tips lads, and hopefully this thread will come in usefull to any other would-be-rambos out there. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

if you want more information on paintball in ireland, check out www.paintballer.ie

Advertisement