Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H Dip Elearining

Options
  • 18-06-2009 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of doing the HDip in Elearning here, anyone have any experience of it or any pointers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Bolt82

I done it, well the H-Dip part anyways. Most people in the course in my year and for most years are sent by their companies.

I wasnt sent by a company and found the course to be a bit boreing to be honest. I completed my H-Dip but not the masters. Its a good course if its really what you want to do. The tutors or college itself has nothing to do with why i didnt go on as a matter of fact i did my degree in software systems there and absolutly loved to the college and lecturers too.

So if you are thinking it would be benificial for your job then go for it but to be honest i havent found a job looking for that sort of qualification since i done it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 raptor twin

Your Choice the Lecturrs are all pretty cool. Wait till you meet the Hoff, he's LEGEND:)

Advertisement