Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway off licenses

Options
  • 18-06-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can buy the new aluminium budweiser beer bottles, bud is piss but i really hate beer thats not cold!
    i think they could come in handy for the slane trip plus future festivals...........thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

I've only seen the new can shaped bottle, not the new...

I would rather drink warm beer(or actual piss) than bud tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just remember to recycle the bottles.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I don't think they're intended for sale in the off trade. And they won't keep your beer colder for much longer than a can would.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭moikey

ok well i got the idea that there in the off license from this guy in another thread on this forum....

"
    Anyone else tried bud from the new bottle? limited edition so they say! €2.89 for a 472ml Aluminium bottle. The sign in the off licence said it had to be chilled at -5 degrees to keep it cool. had its own special fridge and everything. quiet impressive really. i bought em at 5 o'clock and when i went to drink them at 10 they were still really cold! "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

that was me. they are still avaliable in my local offie in thurles. bit far for you i'd imagine. but the fridge is long gone. now they just carry a case on the shelf

Advertisement