Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee - Tonight

Options
  • 18-06-2009 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

What did people think of The Prodigy tonight? Best gig I've been to in ages IMAO

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Thanks for depressing me lads. Had tickets for this but couldnt get off work.:mad:

Glad ye enjoyed it anyway lads.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

d3mon24 wrote: »
    Thanks for depressing me lads. Had tickets for this but couldnt get off work.:mad:

Glad ye enjoyed it anyway lads.

Sorry to hear it - I had enough fun for about 3 people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

they played Out Of Space, I thought they would have rested that tune after their Greatest Hits tour...but it's a huge crowd pleaser I guess.

I love the Prodigy and had great times at their gigs but lads, don't ye think about this stage they are just their own tribute act?
    I know I'll be shot down for this but tis just my feeling on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I love the Prodigy and had great times at their gigs but lads, don't ye think about this stage they are just their own tribute act?

Ooooooh that hurt....may as well paint a bullseye on your forehead now :D I have some spare red paint !!

• Advertisement

Andip wrote: »
    Ooooooh that hurt....may as well paint a bullseye on your forehead now :D I have some spare red paint !!

yeah, risky alright!
    I'm sure the oldskool fans will agree with me but the new-found fans probably won't :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, to eb fair they played more tacks from their new album than any other album last night. Only 2 from Experience and 3 each from the other 2. So in that regard, I will have to disagree.

Really enjoyed last night. The opener - Worlds On Fire is an incredible track, best of the new album. Really oldschool rave edge to it.

Fist time seeing them since the City Hall in 1994/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Excellent gig. Great atmosphere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭lisnsooz

gimmick wrote: »
    Really enjoyed last night. The opener - Worlds On Fire is an incredible track, best of the new album. Really oldschool rave edge to it.

I agree - I hadn't heard any of the new album and thought the new stuff was very old-school - reminded me a lot of Utah Saints for some reason (but same genre, so...).
    Have to say tho - 1hr 20 mins wasn't long enough for me at all!!!! Thought it was a bit of a short set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ImITCork

great show - anyone catch the name of the support act - thought they were decent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Noize Control.

They were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Anyone headin along to any of the other gigs? Might end up going to Bell X1 next week and possibly being dragged along to Boyzone :/

gimmick wrote: »
    Noize Control.

They were very good.

they supported Liam & co on the greatest hits gigs (in Ireland anyway) too.

Advertisement