Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy face looks like a smartarse

Options
  • 19-06-2009 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

This guy > :D

Everytime I see him I feel like punching the sneery little bastard right in his stupid oversized teeth.
    I hate him and refuse to use him. Can we have a different one please?

However I am a big fan of the :( face. The downtrodden dejection is brilliantly evident in his simple little face. Aw... look at him.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I like the aww but I prefer the ones without shading inside. More minimalism imo (yes I'm aware of the musings on that statement).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

In Cloud, the :) looks like it's leering or evil or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,268 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I find the big grin sort of playful and happy, slightly smart arsed but not overly so... less laid back than pac, leaning forward a bit waiting for a reaction. Green colour is full of life and reflects the energy that make him/her hard to dislike.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

I find the big grin sort of playful and happy, slightly smart arsed but not overly so... less laid back than pac, leaning forward a bit waiting for a reaction.

I see where you're coming from with this point, :D may have some (limited) use as an emotional indicator. However might I suggest that another happy face, perhaps with a smaller mouth and less stupid teeth be added to the smilies menu. I've noticed that there's space for two more.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ah no.
    More stupid teeth ftw. :P

hj9yzv1h6vtw9v9418v.png

• Advertisement

May I suggest the following smiley,

happy-smiley-602.gif

He has all the happiness, none of the cheekiness and less stupid teeth. All wrapped up in a sunny and likable orange head.

Although he'd be better if he had happy dots for eyes instead of the unbridled glee of parabols.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

May I suggest the following smiley,

happy-smiley-602.gif

He has all the happiness, none of the cheekiness and less stupid teeth. All wrapped up in a sunny and likable orange head.

Although he'd be better if he had happy dots for eyes instead of the unbridled glee of parabols.
    To be fair that smiley is equally crap if not crapper than the current crappy smiley. I've noticed you post regularly in AH. Might I suggest old :rolleyes: smiley. Once you feel the satisfaction of :rolleyes: you'll never move back to :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

To be fair that smiley is equally crap if not crapper than the current crappy smiley. I've noticed you post regularly in AH. Might I suggest old :rolleyes: smiley. Once you feel the satisfaction of :rolleyes: you'll never move back to :D.
    But I don't always feel :rolleyes:. Sometimes I just feel happy-smiley-602.gif.
    I'm happy goddamn it and I want to convey it properly!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It looks more like a cheesey grin to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Sparky wrote: »
    Ah no.
    More stupid teeth ftw. :P

hj9yzv1h6vtw9v9418v.png

tn_smiley_buck_tooth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Ah

picture.php?albumid=595&pictureid=3175

I love him

Advertisement