Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tattooing cats - more bizzarro from bizzarro land

• 19-06-2009 6:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭

I guess after all that vodka this seemed like a good idea

Shaved, hairless pussy *cough*

http://balkanpix.com/?s=3&i=143

Still dazed after being anaesthetised for three hours, a pedigree pet is hauled upright to show off its new tattoo.

The controversial “body enhancement” was carried out on Mickey – a rare Canadian Hairless breed also known as a Sphynx cat.

His female owner was said to be delighted with the Tutankhamun design inked on to his chest at a tattoo parlour.

She said: “I wanted something new and different for the times we live in.”

But horrified animal rights campaigners last night slammed the sick fad in Moscow as barbaric – and fear it could catch on among wealthy pet owners in the West.

An RSPCA spokesman said: “We are totally against using animals for purely cosmetic reasons just on the owner’s whim. Clearly the animal has no say in the matter.

“We do not believe in using pets as fashion accessories. It shows no respect for the animal whatsoever. So far we have only heard about this practice happening overseas – and we hope it doesn’t spread.”

According to the info given when you pass the the cursor over the pictures, this occured in Russia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Demonique wrote: »

The controversial “body enhancement” was carried out on Mickey.

So it's a shaved.

It's hairless ......why did it need to be shaved ??

It's a pussy named Mickey.

Stop !!! You're hurting my brain !!!!!

DOES NOT COMPUTE !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

That is not a Canadian bread of cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Demonique wrote: »
    I guess after all that vodka this seemed like a good idea

http://balkanpix.com/?s=3&i=143

Still dazed after being anaesthetised for three hours, a pedigree pet is hauled upright to show off its new tattoo.

Dazed and anaesthetised? Quick, tattoo a shed load of stars onto it's face!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

To do tattoo an animal is disgraceful.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

KTRIC wrote: »
    That is not a Canadian bread of cat

No but this is: http://blogs.crikey.com.au/firstblog/files/2009/03/black-forest-country-bread.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Glad to see we're on the same page. Now I'm hungry. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Omg wtf??
    Why would you do that like??:confused:
    Put the cat under possible harmful anesthetic..not to mention the tatoo needle..I'm sure it was in pain after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Cats don't take well to anaesthetic, hence vets reluctance to put them under unless absolutely necessary. To risk the cats life for decoration is stupidity of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Could be worse, it could have the constellation tattooed on his face. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

I have my cat booked in to get a tat with the quote "i met Susan Doyle's pu$sy". And the Thunder Cats logo on the other side, i figure it will be a talking point for dinner parties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Don't like cats but now I'm feline sick! On that subject area I heard that some dog owners in Limerick, fond of earrings,nose,eyebrow attachments etc.general head decoration,have their canine companions [usually pitbulls] wear similar macho attachments. Yes it's dog sick!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GlindaGale

Am I the only person who thinks this is hilarious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Awesome :D

I'm so tattooing my pet goldfish when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

GlindaGale wrote: »

at 08.58 in the "Pixar" thread you said you couldnt stop crying, now your laughing...and all it took was a tattooed cat!

Lads if you want to cheer up that special lady in your life bring the cat to the tattoo shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

GlindaGale wrote: »

N0..It's hilarious and sick and if it becomes a trend,:it could be catastrophic.:D[weak,I know..]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GlindaGale

at 08.58 in the "Pixar" thread you said you couldnt stop crying, now your laughing...and all it took was a tattooed cat!

Lads if you want to cheer up that special lady in your life bring the cat to the tattoo shop!

I'm easily amused. If I ever get cancer, you know what to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I have my cat booked in to get a tat with the quote "i met Susan Doyle's pu$sy". And the Thunder Cats logo on the other side, i figure it will be a talking point for dinner parties.

I nearly choked on my tea when I read this; seriously, I nearly drowned in my beverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

Dazed and anaesthetised? Quick, tattoo a shed load of stars onto it's face!
    I actually LOL'd at that. That was one ridiculous thread...:D:pac:

Advertisement