Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amusements on Harry Reynolds Road, Balbriggan

Options
  • 19-06-2009 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have seen bumper cars etc. being setup on the side of Harry Reynolds Road (where the circus sets up). Anyone have any idea when it's open and whether it's worth going to? Pretty sure there was something similar this time last year.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

It's there every year around this time stays for a week or so.

I got done over by my daughter, "Daddy, can we go for a cycle" she ended up leading me down there. Tricked by a seven year old, thank god I only had a fiver in my pocket!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

According to the signs and the usual junk mail it's open until Sunday 28th of June.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

not a great location for car parking

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

It's there every year & people just park on the Harry Reynold's road.
    It's a complete nightmare for people who are driving on the road.
    I haven't been in years though, it's so over priced it's ridiculous.
    When I was a teenager I had no problem spending my parents money there but now that it's my money, no thank you. haha.

Advertisement