Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PG Diploma at UU 09/10 intake - When do you find out if you were accepted or not...

• 19-06-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have recently applied for a PGDip in UU (due to start in Sept 09, obviously :) and no where on the application or UU website is there any info with regard to application lead time. Does anyone have any insight on this? Do they deal with applications on a case by case basis or do they issue all responses on one particular date? I am really eager to find out whether I was accepted or not as I'm in a dead-end job and am slowly going crazzzy! Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crinkley

I applied to uu and friends who applied after me (different course) found out two weeks after applying. I applied at Easter and I didn't find out I had it until the end of May so I wouldn't worry

Advertisement