Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If any of y'all are around Dublin tonight (friday 19th)

Options
  • 19-06-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

I'm playing live in crawdaddy tonight as part of Hype at the Pod. Also in Crawdaddy are Al Keegan, and Matador and we're all playing as a showcase for the Aciitone label.

So if you feel like supporting an Irish label and Irish producers, pm me and I'll shtick ya on the guestlist.

Sorry mods if this shouldn't be here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

and while we're at it theres a hard techno night in the boom boom room (formely frazers) on saturday with myself, teknowarfare and technotic.

sorry for the hi-jack jt :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Good luck Jeff, any chance you can record it and upload? Wouldn't mind giving it a listen.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hope it went well mate sorry I could not make it - I could not say no to the Assets Models summer party lol.

Let us know in advance of the next one I definitely want to be there. If there are any recordings I'd love to hear it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Zascar wrote: »
    Hope it went well mate sorry I could not make it - I could not say no to the Assets Models summer party lol.

Thanks for not inviting me along with you. ;)

Advertisement