Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDreamy or McSteamy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭jane86

McDreamy especially when in those dark blue scrubs! ...and those eyes :o

McSteamy is too much like a model, I'd prefer McArmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Hmm....McSteamy definietly but i wouldnt mind giving karev a shot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

shellyboo wrote: »
    Lol, you obviously don't watch the show... he's absolutely, completely and totally fcukable. He's got that bastrd thing going on :D

I love the show, but cant see the attraction! He hobbles around the place so he's not that fckable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I love the show, but cant see the attraction! He hobbles around the place so he's not that fckable :D

He wouldn't be doing too much hobbling once you had him pinned to the bed :D

Think it's more a personality thing tbh, I wouldn't thank you for Hugh Laurie, but House? Yes please.

Think it's more a personality thing tbh, I wouldn't thank you for Hugh Laurie, but House? Yes please.

So you like mean angry cripples LOL!

• Advertisement

Mean and angry, yes :D

*nods viciously*

Mean and angry, yes :D

*nods viciously*

Alan Sugar, Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsey then yeh?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Shouldn't matter too much once you're horizontal. :p

I think he's mighty fine. Just shows how almost anyone can be resurrected as a sex symbol once you put him in the right character role!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I can't look at house and not see

18891226_w434_h_q80.jpg

Alan Sugar, Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsey then yeh?:pac:

Not Simon Cowell... he's just gross. But if I got my hands on Gordon Ramsey I'd never let him go!

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I can't look at house and not see

I think you just killed my libido, forever. You can't shock a horny woman like that!! Cruel! :P:pac::D

Malari wrote: »
    Shouldn't matter too much once you're horizontal. :p

I think he's mighty fine. Just shows how almost anyone can be resurrected as a sex symbol once you put him in the right character role!

So there's hope for Verne aka mini me afterall. Put him in the right role and he'll be irresistable!
    Shouldnt matter once you two are horizontal :pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

McDreamy definately.......or while on the subject of doctors......Dr Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck!!!!

02-01[1].jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

So there's hope for Verne aka mini me afterall. Put him in the right role and he'll be irresistable!
    Shouldnt matter once you two are horizontal :pac::pac::D

ALMOST anyone! I said almost! :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

McDreamy definately.......or while on the subject of doctors......Dr Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck!!!!

02-01[1].jpg

Ooohhh:eek: :eek: :eek: noooooooooooooo.......yuk and triple YUK to the moon and back.Nothing manly about him. McArmy is looking more and more attractive every week, hot! But so is McSteamy..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

I'm definitely with McDreamy, McSteamy's not bad though and I wouldn't say no to Karev either:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It was McSteamy, but then McArmy came along, wish he'd wear his uniform to work some day! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I don't watch the show, except I've seen it in passing when flicking stations. I wouldn't really go for either, but if I HAD to choose, I'd go for the one that's Patrick Dempsey. I would prefer Kevin McKidd over either, but that's because I liked him in Rome (which, by the way, has far more hotties than Grey's). I also like the guy the Jeffrey Dean Morgan character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

McSteamy by a mile! Alex is cute too, never got the McDreamy thing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

McSteamy for the filth :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Mc Steamy for sure!! It's like the classic Jack V's Sawyer debate - Sawyer wins every time!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

G86 wrote: »
    Mc Steamy for sure!! It's like the classic Jack V's Sawyer debate - Sawyer wins every time!!:p

Oh God no, Jack for the win! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Corb wrote: »
    Oh God no, Jack for the win! :p

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no to Jack either, but Sawyer just has that Alpha male thing going on - pure hotness!:o Whereas Jacks just 'goodlooking'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.
    McDreamy.

And a little crush on Denny too....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Re Lost:

Sawyer. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Mc Steamy all the way!!!! Dude is some hawt bloke!!! All the lads i am attracted to have similat features.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I'm the same with Kevin McKidd and McArmy - McArmy I find is hot but Kevin McKidd? No, thanks.

I've always been a huge fan of Hugh Laurie, but I never thought he'd suddenly become hot, like so
    house_hugh_laurie-711333.jpg

Divine! I even think Hugh Laurie's getting quite cute IRL.

O/T - Out of McDreamy/ McSteamy/ McArmy, I'd pick McSteamy. Although McDreamy looks great in that pic Thaedydal posted, better than he does on Grey's imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

Kevin McKidd in Trainspotting would put you right off McArmy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I don't know who any of these people are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Re Lost: Definitely Sawyer over Jack.

Advertisement