Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

returning item to argos - different store

Options
  • 19-06-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently puchased a radio from argos in stephens green. I discovered after playing it 3 days ago that it is faulty. However, I am now staying down in wexford and it would be rather incovenient for me to make my way back to the argos in dublin where i purchased the radio.

im wondering, can i return this item [with receipt] to an argos in wexford and get a replacement/refund? (if there is one)

thanks.

dan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Almost all shops will allow you to do this once the other shop carries the item. Argos works different to other stores, you should ring them to confirm you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Argos never have a problem with this. I've done it many times. Even returned a DVD player bought up the North to a store in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You should be grand.

Advertisement