Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E66 Required

• 19-06-2009 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Trying to get a new Nokia E66 on O2, anyone in the phone business have one in stock or know of one? PM info if you have it.

If I cannot find one a comparable recommendation would be welcome. Its for Mrs traco, so needs to look nice and not be too bulky, good camera, must have WiFi and support fring or have skype app.

Thanks guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

E51 or E71?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could buy the E66 sim free. One example

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭traco

Davey - Thanks but I can get it for nothing on an upgrade on my account so don't want to pay €300+ for a SIM free version.

Re E51 - text is small so she finds reading texts a pain, even with the text font set to large, hoping larger E66 screen would eliminate that

Re E71 - too business orientated for her, she just wants something smart that looks like a phone and not covered in keys But I agree both of those phones are good ones and use the 51 myself and considering a 71 next.

N97 could be an option buts its a bit larger, E66 ticks all the boxes but hard to find as they are discontinued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Give these a ring

Davy wrote: »
    Give these a ring
    Thanks - will give them a shout in the morning, fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Thanks for help guys - eventually found one in an O2 shop. Appreciate all the suggestions.

Advertisement