Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which 3 tariff for me?

• 19-06-2009 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,

in my last job work just paid my existing phone bill, in my new job ill be getting a business phone, ill maintain my personal phone but id like to get the bill down a lot if i can.

Currently im with 3, im on the talk 400 tariff with a text add on for 200 texts and a mobile bb 100 add one for 100mb per month, that lot comes to €50 per month before VAT.

Generally i would use 50-100 texts extra a month (than the add on). id use 40-60mb of date and another 5-10 worth of calls bringing me up to between €70 and €80 a month incl VAT.

So im wondering what tariff should i switch to keep that at €50 or below a month taking the following into consideraion, 3 now have webtexts so ill use cabbage to avail of my 333 a month on my phone, i use a good bit of data for general browsing etc, say average 60mb per month, a lot of my voicecalls are to my missus who is also on 3, i should be able to cut down on my minutes now i wont be using the phone for work use.

so after all that what do people recommend?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why dont you stick with the plan you have, and try to stay inside your inclusive minutes since you will be using a work phone more now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Davy wrote: »
    Why dont you stick with the plan you have, and try to stay inside your inclusive minutes since you will be using a work phone more now

costing me 60 a month after vat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cyrus wrote: »
    costing me 60 a month after vat

You want to spend less? You are in a contract, you can change down your tariff but you must be 6 months in. At €60 your saving €20 a month anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Davy wrote: »
    You want to spend less? You are in a contract, you can change down your tariff but you must be 6 months in. At €60 your saving €20 a month anyway.

yep, want to keep it under 50

Advertisement