Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youth Academy

• 19-06-2009 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

Anyone's academies produce good players yet? after weeks and weeks of getting duds with only 1-2000 CSR, i finally promoted a good player. His CSR is 10,000+ and he's gone straight into the second row for tonights semi finals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I have gotten a couple of 10k CSR players out of my 5k academy.

I should say, its either 5k or 50k investment - putting in anything in between is a waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Orizio wrote: »
    I have gotten a couple of 10k CSR players out of my 5k academy.

only 5k investment and your getting 10k CSR players! I must just have had bad luck when picking so cause ive been investing 20,000 for last few wks.

only 5k investment and your getting 10k CSR players! I must just have had bad luck when picking so cause ive been investing 20,000 for last few wks.

It was two good picks against a multitude of bad ones.

Again, 5k or 50k. Your only wasting your money otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Worst pull ever today 839 csr. FIRED!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Stev_o wrote: »
    Worst pull ever today 839 csr. FIRED!

You should have kept him or even sold him! Low CSR=Low wage. Low CSR players can fetch a few thousand on the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

You would have got a few grand for him as his salary would have been so low.

corny wrote: »
    You should have kept him or even sold him! Low CSR=Low wage. Low CSR players can fetch a few thousand on the market.

Spot on.

Advertisement