Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kitchen units

Options
  • 19-06-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to see if anyone could roughly give me an idea of what I should expect to pay for some new kitchen units. I'm thinking about maybe changing kitchen but don't have a huge budget and haven't a chance to get out to a kitchen showroom until next week.

Anyway, there's relatively few units in the kitchen, on the wall there is one single press (three shelves inside), one double press (again 3 shelves) and then a piece covering the extractor fan. Down below there are 3 drawers (one is a pot drawer), a corner press, and one double press. The applicance aren't fitted in.

I'm not looking for solid wood , top quality kitchen or anything. Probably something basic in wood finish or cream.

I'm thinking it might be cheaper to get a kitchen from the likes of a DIY place, as I have a few friends of friends that are carpenters and that might fit it for me - would like to give them the business too as I know times are tough for them.

Could anyone give me a rough idea of what price range I should be thinking?

Comments

Advertisement